Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

z00m

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
Hello. Im am having some trouble reading some information from a video and I was wandering if anyone had a solution for me.
I recently recorded a video with my iphone 4 which were slides of from a presentation a speaker gave in class today. I imported the video on my mac so that I could read the information from the slides at home, the slides are kind of far away so I cannot read the text completely. Is there some sort of software that would help me zoom in on my video (I wasn't to through quick time) and/or when I zoom in sharpen the image a bit just in case the text is blurred so that it fixes some of the blurred text?

I am running Lion. Thank you in advance.

Nov 28, 2010
located
CTRL+Scrolling?

Anyway, you could export a frame as still image and open that in Preview and zoom there, or you could use Gimp for that, as it has sharpening tools. But know, that 720p is not a very good resolution, especially with such a small camera, to record text from far away, especially handheld. Maybe make photos the next time?

I thought that all you had to do was say, "Zoom in, and Enhance". Or has CSI been lying to me all these years?
You have to specify the coordinates, that is what Rapture has taught me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.