How to enable MyFitnessPal to feed data to HealthKit

anarche

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
I wish I could add screenshots, but here goes.

To enable MyFitnessPal to feed data to HealthKit, go to the More - Apps and Devices - Apple HealthKit - manually enable each indiividual data alement to share with Apple HealthKit. Then go once into the Apple HealthKit Settings and reconfirm.

Also, in MyFitnessPal, go to the More - Steps menu and enable it to use the iPhone device processor as the pedometer or any other that is listed there.

antiprotest

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
How to enable MyFitnessPal to feed data to HealthKit

My problem is, I want MyFitnessPal to READ the data in my iOS Health app. But it doesn't do that even after I've granted the appropriate permissions.

Mtmspa

Suspended
May 13, 2013
I wish I could add screenshots, but here goes.

To enable MyFitnessPal to feed data to HealthKit, go to the More - Apps and Devices - Apple HealthKit - manually enable each indiividual data alement to share with Apple HealthKit. Then go once into the Apple HealthKit Settings and reconfirm.

Also, in MyFitnessPal, go to the More - Steps menu and enable it to use the iPhone device processor as the pedometer or any other that is listed there.
I don't have a setting in MFP to say what to share. It tells me to go into the health app to set up data sharing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.