Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wagnernn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
A evil guy has my phone numbers. Please show me how to delete my contacts from his sim card without talking to him.... please, he is a very, very evil guy...:(

vandozza

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2006
Australia
i think it's possible with the iPhone 2.0 software, under the Exchange features.

just not possible at the moment with v1 software.

wagnernn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
help me please, Is there any way to erase his sim card ? he is a crime:(

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Nope. Also i would advices any one who some how figure out how to do it not to post it.

Short of taking the guys phone and sim card there is no way to do it.

I would not trust a newbie member. Plus this could be used to cause a lot of trouble for other people.

zebraman

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2008
Miami!!!
Nope. Also i would advices any one who some how figure out how to do it not to post it.

Short of taking the guys phone and sim card there is no way to do it.

I would not trust a newbie member. Plus this could be used to cause a lot of trouble for other people.

I must agree with you but if it is legit then it would be kind of messed up that we keep the solution from him...

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
I must agree with you but if it is legit then it would be kind of messed up that we keep the solution from him...

even if it is legit (and all signs point to it is not) it still to dangerous to put out in the open.

Plus it is not like the guy could not get his number again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.