How to fake location on iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by acom90, Jul 9, 2016.

1. acom90 macrumors newbie

So my hubby has been tracking my iPhone. Is there a way to give him a false location without him knowing it's a fake location. I have the iPhone 6s. I think he is cheating on me and is tracking my phone to make sure I don't catch him. I want to give him a false location and then show up and find out what he is doing. Please Help!!!

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Turn off findmyfriends to stop tracking.

Sit down in a neutral place and talk.

3. now i see it macrumors 65816

Not really anything to talk about.
    If he's cheating on you AND using iPhone tracking to stay away from you, you can never trust him in the future. Time to dump him, or find your own affair.

Staying in a sick relationship is no way to spend the rest of your life. You'll regret it.

4. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

This would be way too easy to do.
    If your present phone is being tracked, get your own phone (it's likely time to do that, anyway)
    Leave your "tracked' iPhone in a different location, or give it to a friend to take with.
    So, tracking is what YOU want it to be, and not someone else., and you can just show up where you want to go (surprise!), if that's really important to you.

5. sunsetblow macrumors regular

sunsetblow

Attach phone to dog, then go hunt down your hubby analog style.

6. goobot macrumors 603

goobot