Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acom90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
So my hubby has been tracking my iPhone. Is there a way to give him a false location without him knowing it's a fake location. I have the iPhone 6s. I think he is cheating on me and is tracking my phone to make sure I don't catch him. I want to give him a false location and then show up and find out what he is doing. Please Help!!!

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
Not really anything to talk about.
If he's cheating on you AND using iPhone tracking to stay away from you, you can never trust him in the future. Time to dump him, or find your own affair.

Staying in a sick relationship is no way to spend the rest of your life. You'll regret it.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
This would be way too easy to do.
If your present phone is being tracked, get your own phone (it's likely time to do that, anyway)
Leave your "tracked' iPhone in a different location, or give it to a friend to take with.
So, tracking is what YOU want it to be, and not someone else., and you can just show up where you want to go (surprise!), if that's really important to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.