Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leyvanom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2011
i have a toshiba laptop L305, i dont have driver cd, so i need to find out the laptops model number to download the drivers. the sticker bejind the laptop is not visible. so can anyone help me to find the model number.pls

Toshiba Coupon Code

Last edited:

iZero

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2011
L305 would be the model number :) Their website should have the L305 in a list somewhere, with the drivers for it. Or have I misunderstood and you're wanting the serial number or something, for some reason?

(By the way, don't be surprised if there are any "unhappy" or "why did you do this" posts, as... a Toshiba L305 has nothing to do with MacBook Pros so I imagine this thread might not be alive too long :eek: )

kushed

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2011
L305 would be the model number :) Their website should have the L305 in a list somewhere, with the drivers for it. Or have I misunderstood and you're wanting the serial number or something, for some reason?

(By the way, don't be surprised if there are any "unhappy" or "why did you do this" posts, as... a Toshiba L305 has nothing to do with MacBook Pros so I imagine this thread might not be alive too long :eek: )

read the title of this post and your response. and time for a delete!

Marquisen

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2011
Check out with Toshiba Customer Care!
Toshiba is a reliable company. Offers really good discounts and services.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.