How To: Fingerprints and caller ID iPhone 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by php111, Jul 14, 2014.

1. php111 macrumors regular

Hey!

Some questions please regarding the iPhone 5S on iOS 7.1.1. It is currently jailbroken with en.pangu.io (I think I spelled it incorrectly).

1.) How do I use & setup the fingerprints. I know I already did my fingerprint, but do I use it and what else is there to set it up and make it more useful?

2.) I noticed with the iPhone 5S the Caller ID is not there, but instead it's unknown and state like PA for abbreviation or whatever state abbreviation so how do I turn on the Caller ID? Or if I can't than please provide me an app recommendation either directly from App Store or from Cydia.

Thank you!!!

BTW, my carrier is Verizon.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

The finger print function has limited uses and "may" become more usefull in the future.

The contact needs to be in your phonebook for the contacts name to show when they call. If it comes up unknown, the caller is blocking you from knowing who called. I send any unknown calls to voice mail. Anyone in my phone books comes up with their name ore who is calling. Other numbers that call that are not in my phonebook will show the number and state.

3. php111 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you so much!!