How to fix push notifications iOS 4.3.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Makaveli6103, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Makaveli6103, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011

Makaveli6103 macrumors 6502

My iPhone 4 will not get any push notifications after jailbreaking with pwnage tool and 4.3.3. I have read to use SAM or push doctor to fix this. What is the best way to get this working again? Also I am using an AT&T sim card.

2. Makaveli6103 thread starter macrumors 6502

I just realized that SAM and push doctor are for hacktivated iphones. Mine is not. So any other ideas?

3. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

If you are on a legit carrier get rid of hactivation, SAM, etc, you dont need them. After that i think you can just reboot the phone and it will activate itself.

4. Makaveli6103 thread starter macrumors 6502

I had problems before I installed any of these things. I did uninstall all of them and still no go.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You activated with an official sim right?
    Get rid of all the push hacks like said above and if still nothing restore and rejailbreak.
    Make sure you dont hactivate it, let it activate with the official sim in while plugged in to itunes.

6. Makaveli6103 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes I activated with an official sim. I did remove all of the apps listed above and still nothing. iPusher will not do anything. I was thinking I might need to restore and re jailbreak also. Will give that a try this weekend when I have extra time.