how to get 20% company discount on your bill when pre-ordering?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ansabakhan, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

my company get 20% discount on monthly bill every month.. i am planing to preorder on apple.com how will i add my company discount?

2. chriskzoo macrumors 6502

For my company, we just have the discount posted on an internal link - then you just enter the phone number you want the discount applied to and the last 4 of the SS# and it gets handed off the AT&T for validation.

3. ansabakhan thread starter macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

oh that would be good if we have it too .... is that a AT&T site you go to or its your company site?

4. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

Goto http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/ and enter your work email to begin the process.

If you don't have a work email address you'll need to go to an AT&T store with (I think) either a recent paystub or work ID badge.

5. ansabakhan thread starter macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

thanks ! ill try it out

6. jtara macrumors 65816

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but AFAIK, these discounts don't apply to equipment.

Depending on your company's specific agreement, it might apply to voice services only, or both voice and data services (if you are lucky). But I've never heard of one that applied the discount to equipment.

You will get the occasional "special offer" for specific equipment (which has never been iPhone) but that's it.

7. alm99 macrumors 6502

My company gets a whopping 3%. Apparently it used to be more until the switched business lines to Verizon.