Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcflirty99

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Ok so i got that refferal thingy and the link for my premier business account...

but then which should i do first? the referral or premier? because if i just make the premier account i don't think that i will be able to redeem the $25

however if i do the $25 referral first then it will credit me more out of my bank account....

helpi'mstuck!

Cyclone Chris

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2008
referral first, and the FAN Account "thingy" after the referral has been approved. Usually about 40 days.

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
$25 is urgent?

and way to make the title seem like a How To, when it's a question. totally misleading.

why are all your posts so flaked out?

Oh come on. He's asking for help and you're being an ass. Sorry McFlirty, I don't know how to help you.

mcflirty99

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Oh come on. He's asking for help and you're being an ass. Sorry McFlirty, I don't know how to help you.

It's okay. I think I'll pass on that $25 because I bet I can save well over $25 while waiting for my $25 referral link...

Which is kinda stupid.

And yea that guy has been teabagging all over me face ever since i registered here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.