how to get apps without 2nd email>>Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by guido.coza, Sep 2, 2013.

1. guido.coza macrumors member

Hi guys
    I know the title is a bit stupid but I could not come up with a better one.
    My problem is for the last 2 month, when ever I want to download a new app I tunes asks me to up my security. if I deny it does not allow me to download if I accept i have to answer the most stupid questions AND i have to give a second email!
    Is there anyway around this besides a jailbreak and if not is there a break for 6.1.3? its running on a i4s and I actually do not want to wait for iOS 7
    Any and every help welcome
    Txs

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

what do you mean "up your security"? change your password to a stronger one? why not just do it and get it over with.

3. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

You only have to do this once, so why not do it? Actually, it would probably have been faster to do it, then write your post here.

4. guido.coza thread starter macrumors member

Hi thanks for the reply
    No its not faster! Of the 3 sets of question I could remember from one the answer, but what gets to me is that I have to register a second email.
    The strange part is, if I log in with the laptop, its all fine, only with the iphone they want the "improved" security!!
    The question remains, is there a way around??

----------

Hi dictoresno
    No no sweat with the password. I give in my username and password and all is fine, THAN their is a drop-down menu "do you want to improve your security? (OK) (ask me later) if I choose ask me later i cant download the app., if I complete the questions( Stupid ones at that) i'm asked for an ALTERNATIVE email???

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I have never seen this before for as long as I've owned apple devices.

6. guido.coza thread starter macrumors member

Its a pitty that I cant give you a screen shot!
    Ok most likely have to do jailbreak if I want to get to the scanner app. Have to say lately apple gets to me a bit with there restrictions!
    Thanks anyway