How to get gold nylon and Royal band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by teameurox, Mar 21, 2016.

1. teameurox macrumors regular

i recently got a 42mm Gold sport for Valentine's Day and really like the way the new nylon gold band looks. What is going to be the best course to take to get that band short of buying a whole other watch

2. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Order the band. They are already available as separate items on the Apple store. Says delivers by March 24 when I looked a few moments ago.

3. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

Order the band from the Apple Store, it's $49 just like the Sport bands.

4. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

The Nylon bands are available to purchase by itself. Currently it is set back 2-3 Weeks for shipping.

5. teameurox thread starter macrumors regular

that one has stainless steel hardware Im looking for the gold buckle as well. Similar to the Midnight Blue with Gold Snap that also comes with the Gold Apple Watch Sport

6. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Oh, for that, unfortunately it looks like to purchase the whole watch itself.

7. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

None of the sport bands that come in either gold or rose gold are available for purchase individually, the matching hardware only comes when you purchase the watch. I was hoping this would change with today's announcement but oh well.

8. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Yeah.......
    I was really hoping that part of their new color offerings for the bands would be bands that have matching hardware for the different metal faces.
    Aside from hitting up amazon and finding an aftermarket band that matches...they aren't really giving options.
    This is a first for lack of detail on their part...that actually makes me very sad.

9. mfram macrumors 65816

You either order a band online from Apple and wait for it to be delivered. Or you wait until they are in stock at Apple stores and buy one there. Then you swap the band on your watch. It isn't complicated.

10. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

OK, you owe me $600! I forgot that there was a gold sport version and when I saw it on the Apple Store App I ordered one with the gold/royal nylon band!

Apparently it will be delivered on Thursday.

11. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

They will be sold in the store and on the Internet.

12. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

I ordered it online yesterday and it had a 7 day ship date listed but i received a shipping notice last night and its being delivered today. I also want to use it with the gold sport.

13. teameurox thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for the smart reply ..... Read above posts

that one has stainless steel hardware Im looking for the gold buckle as well. Similar to the Midnight Blue with Gold Snap that also comes with the Gold Apple Watch Sport

14. Spenny25 macrumors newbie

Spenny25

I'm really tempted by this one for my gold sport, but am slightly put off by the fact the buckle doesn't match. Have you any pictures of yours, it is really noticeable that the buckle is not matching?

Thanks in advance

15. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

The buckle and the watch face are on opposite sides of the wrist. It doesn't bother me in the least. It would bother me if the band had a silver attachment to the watch itself but that is not the case. YMMV.

16. Spenny25 macrumors newbie

Spenny25

True, good point. Have ordered one so will see how it looks.

Thanks for the response