How to get iPhone 4 if not on AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ThugZilla, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ThugZilla macrumors regular

I'm not on AT&T and don't intent to be anytime soon. Once the iPhone 4 comes out, I plan to unlock it, however I need to get my hands on it first. What is the best and cheapest way to get an iPhone 4 if not on AT&T?

2. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

3. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

do you not see his name? he is a thug, his homies will do it for him.

joking :cool:

4. ThugZilla thread starter macrumors regular

From MuscleNerd

5. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

and he can guarantee this for the device how?

6. iCheddar macrumors 6502a

iCheddar

Afaik he's a dev so he's had access to the iOS 4 beta for some time. He probably has that working and thinks the leap to iPhone 4 won't be too far. Look how fast the iPad was jailbroken after it's release. The dev team has come a long way lately.

7. ThomasJL macrumors 6502a

Try Hong Kong

In Hong Kong, the iPhone is sold officially unlocked by Apple. No hack required.

I was looking forward to buying a officially unlocked iPhone 4 from Hong Kong, but since I am on T-Mobile USA, I will not since the iPhone 4 does not support T-Mobile USA's unique 1700 MHz 3G frequency.

There is no way in Hell that I will ever give a penny to AT&T. They overcharged me many times in the past, and according to recent reports, they haven't changed. Their customer service was the worst I have ever experienced. T-Mobile USA has provided excellent service, which--much like a Mac--is user-friendly.