How to get iPhone replaced?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jimmy Guphanti, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Jimmy Guphanti macrumors 6502

Hello and Merry Christmas,

Today, I turned on my iPhone 5 and had to take a picture, and the picture came out all white with pink dots. I took a few more, and again, all white with pink dots. I turned the phone around and looked at the camera, and the lens was all white. I tried cleaning it, but whatever the white and pink dots is, is not on the surface. I have not dropped the phone ever, or dropped it in water or anything, there is not even a scratch on it. I am truly baffled. Nothing I can think of happened to the phone to cause this. It has always been kept in safe indoor conditions. I have a Genius Bar appointment tomorrow. What should I say? Will they believe me if I tell them that I truly have no idea what happened?

Please Help!

Thanks

2. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Just explain to them that the pictures you are taking look messed up.

3. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

Take a picture in the store so that you can prove it otherwise they may think that you're lying... It's happened before lol.

4. scapegoat81 macrumors 6502a

scapegoat81

Not being a smartass but if you have one of those cheap cases on it, 98% of the pictures you take will come out the color of the case. Their not manufactured well.....