How to get licenses back?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Nrwrit3r, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

Hey guys, did the JB to 4.1 and used pkgbackup to get my stuff back on my phone.

Most things "checked licenses" and worked. Lockinfo and Bitsems, however, say that I am on "free trials" that will expire in a few days. I paid for them...how do I prove it? Do I go to "pay for license" through THEIR websites and it'll recognize it? Because cydia just lets me download their stuff for free since they are "trials."

EDIT: I got bitesms through "restore" on the app. Lockinfo, however, is still a trial.

And I got a new phone b/c of home button issues so this probably relates to why the automatic license check doesn't work on lockinfo.

2. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I would be contacting the developer, and have your paypal receipt ready as proof

3. iPhone-power macrumors 6502a

Did you click the check license box in LockInfo ?

4. Nrwrit3r thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, didn't work. I forgot to say I also got a replacement phone because of home button issues.