Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elykoj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
I am moving to iPhone from android and have a question? There were apps in market to download music, is there such option with the iPhone ? And if not what is everyone doing as far as putting music on your phone?
From pc to iPhone?:confused:

elykoj

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
No...

The mp3 apps in android were free music downloads. Not sure if that was legal but there were multiple apps for free. Any way this is possible on iPhone or is everything cost? :confused:

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
No, as far as I know. There are a few music apps, but I think it requires syncing with a computer.

Either way, download your music with your computer and sync it.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
For a streaming option, you can install Audiogalaxy on your phone and the Audiogalaxy Helper on your broadband-connected home computer. You'll have your entire music library available to the iPhone as long as your computer is on and you're getting at least a 3G connection.

RotaryP7

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2011
Miami, FL
There are apps for the iPhone that lets you download music within the app. Just search the app store. I myself don't use them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.