how to get my blackberry contacts to my iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Oct 9, 2011.

1. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

Are you on a Mac? Pc? Are you saying that you do not currently backup or sync your contacts in any way?

If you're on a Mac, you should sync it with your contacts and it will sync w/ your phone.

Threre's also Google sync to back up your contacts. Google can help you find that info.

2. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

i have a PC and waiting for my 4s to come in, just thought about all my contacts

3. Ktdhc macrumors member

4. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

I would say just plug your blackberry into your PC then use their contacts sync manager and save all your contacts as a vcard format. Then when iCloud comes out next week upload the vcard file in your iCloud account. When you get that done set your 4S with iCloud account with emails, contacts, calendar ect.....

5. manjaap macrumors member

I would say google sync backup to your google account and then use the exchange service google has for iphone and use that to push your contacts down to your iphone. From there though, I believe iCloud will start backing up your contact but I may be mistaken

6. ktaybd macrumors newbie

Do you have verizon? If so you should have "backup assistant" on your blackberry. Use that to save all your contacts. Then when you get your new iphone there is a verizon app in the app store that will let you connect to the backup assistant and automatically sync all your contacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7WNChYcwY

this video explains it somewhat.

7. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Yep. Get Google sync for your blackberry. That will upload all your contacts to Google. From there you can sync your contacts will your phone.