How to get PerPageHTML widgets to work together

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DutchX420, May 22, 2011.

1. DutchX420, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011

DutchX420 macrumors newbie

I have 2 widgets in perpage that I want to use overlapping each other. One is an HTC flipclock theme, and the other is UniAW (animated weather). They show up just fine seperately, but the two of them can't be on the same screen at the same time. Any idea how to fix this?

And I heard that you can't put perpage stuff on the lockscreen on iOS4? Is that true? Because what I mentioned above, I would MUCH rather have on the lockscreen (along with slide to unlock) rather than the homescreen.

Thanks for any and all help! I'm on an iPhone 4 running 4.3.3, jailbroken with redsn0w.

2. DutchX420 thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright, I have an update...

I got them to overlap each other (just found a widget on cydia that combined the two), but my second problem persists... It currently is on my homescreen/springboard, but I want to get it on my lockscreen instead. The widget I'm using even has a bunch of lockscreen files when I looka t it in iFile.

3. johndallas999 macrumors 6502a

johndallas999

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. DutchX420 thread starter macrumors newbie

I found a lockscreen theme on cydia that combined the HTC clock with animated weather, done through winterboard. SO I deleted PerPageHTML altogether.

All is good now.. I wish I knew how to post a screenshot because my lock background looks very sexy.