How to get rid of Tap A Talk?

paid4c4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2011
Northern Kentucky
The Tap A Talk app is taking up the top portion of my IPAD screen. It wants to install it. I don't want and I can't figure how to make it go away? I installed it and then deleted it thinking I could get rid of it. It did get rid of it for all of 2 or 3 minutes then it was back on top of my screen. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks;
Bill

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The Tap A Talk app is taking up the top portion of my IPAD screen. It wants to install it. I don't want and I can't figure how to make it go away? I installed it and then deleted it thinking I could get rid of it. It did get rid of it for all of 2 or 3 minutes then it was back on top of my screen. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks;

Bill

Can I see a screen shot?

paid4c4

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2011
Northern Kentucky
Thank you for your post and willingness to help. A PM told me to turn the IPAD off with the button on the side of the case. That did the trick?
Regards;
Bill

Crchisholm

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2015
Thanks;
Bill
How did you remove it. I can't find a way. I hate Tapatalk and I seem to be stuck With it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.