How to get the DLO videoshell OFF

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kpritcha13, Apr 21, 2008.

1. kpritcha13 macrumors member

So I've been struggling with this case for 30 minutes now. :mad: How do you get it off??? My fingers are raw from trying to pry this case off. I have pushed down on all 4 clips with no luck. Anyone have this case and know a trick for taking it off the iPod?

Thanks!

2. -Dark Angel- macrumors 6502

No fingers, it suggest a small coin and flipping it open. I don't own one but it seems very simple from the webpage.

3. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I had this case and I found it easiest to pull apart the two pieces at the opening on the bottom.

4. kpritcha13 thread starter macrumors member

nothing works

Tried the small coin (actually every sized coin there is). Didn't work. All it does is pull the case apart where the slot is. Tried pulling it apart from the bottom and I broke away the bottom part where it covers the home button.

Now I really just don't care about case I just want it off my iPod without scratching it!!

EDIT: Nevermind finally got it off by the coin and pulling it at the same time.

Definitely DON'T recommend this case. It gets ton of crap stuck under it and its a pain to get off to clean.

5. chanatown macrumors member