How to get wallpapers on touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by natezire71, Nov 26, 2007.

1. natezire71 Guest

I would like to know how to get wallpapers on the unlock screen for your touch. I have some cool ideas, and could make my own, but I have no idea how to. Could someone please tell me how?:confused:

2. skir0987 macrumors regular

Once you make the photos, you can put them in your iPhoto Library and sync them to your touch. Then just go to the photos app, select the image, and click set as wallpaper.

Shep

3. natezire71 thread starter Guest

I know that, there is supposed to be a way to add it to your permenant wallpapers, you know, the one that the touch comes loaded with?

4. skir0987 macrumors regular

I think you have to jailbreak and put it in a certain folder to do that... but I'm not sure which folder that is. Anyone know?

Shep

5. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Yeah... Jailbreak it and put your PNG files in Library/Wallpaper. That's what I did and it allows you to have smooth wallpapers rather than the dithered ones that iTunes makes for you. Also, make sure they are 320x480 and are PNG files. Also, you can only put about 200 files into that Wallpaper folder before it stops and gives an unknown error... I have no idea how to get around that.