I have a 13" Macbook, from May 2008, the white one with the 2.4 Ghz processor and 2GB RAM with the superdrive. All the parts are original, except for the AppleCare replaced HD in January of this year. The computer itself runs great, just like the day I got it, and does not need to be replaced. There are some hairline cracks, but I would have appleCare fix those before selling it, and my battery is at almost 500 cycles. However, there is a large part of me that wants to get either an 11" MBA or the base 13" MBP this summer (Decide when updates come out) , with the iPod touch and then sell both the current MB and iPod touch. My question is how do I go about selling it, or am I better off waiting another year if this computer is suiting my needs at this point. I would get the second computer, but I don't see the need for 2 machines, and don't want to deal with the hassle of keeping them in sync. This MB is my first Mac, and it has been nothing but a joy to own, but the shiny new unibody computers are really starting to tempt me, and the 11" Air looks amazingly portable.