Greetings, I am currently on iOS 4.2.1 with BB 1.59.00 on my iPhone 4. I am looking to upgrade my phone to iOS 5.0.0 but I want to maintain my baseband. I am NOT looking to jailbreak it, I will just wait for untethered (if it does come out). If I do plan to update my iPhone to iOS 5, how would I do it? Thanks.