Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hehe299792458

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 13, 2008
I have an album with multiple artists, but I can't get it to be displayed as a single album inside iTunes. I have many other albums with multiple artists, and they work fine. It's just this one album - in the grid and cover flow views, it's displayed as multiple albums with the various artists' names beneath them. Any ideas?:cool:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You can sort by album or you can open iTunes, right click on the songs and "get info" then change the album artist to the album name.

aplata100

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2009
Monterrey Mexico
I have selected all songs and then in the get info section try to have the same info in all of them, album, dates,coverflow etc. I have also used compilation. It has worked in most cases. I am trying to figure out why it does not work with some songs.

I am also using Tuneup software but with not much progress yet. No progress because of my lack of time not the sofware.

http://www.tuneupmedia.com/

Hope it helps.

hehe299792458

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 13, 2008
@thegoldenmackid
I'd rather keep the artists' names if possible

@Tallest Skil
by album

@jessica
that only worked for certain albums for some strange reason

@aplata100
I'll try that. thanks

hehe299792458

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 13, 2008
You can sort by album or you can open iTunes, right click on the songs and "get info" then change the album artist to the album name.
my apologies. I had mistake artist for album artist. That worked quite well. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.