How to have a really nice bath?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by applejoose, May 7, 2007.

1. applejoose macrumors newbie

I'm taking my girlfriend away on holiday next week and we've booked a nice hotel to stay in. The hotel room has a bath, something I don't have in my house.

Obviously, I want to take advantage of this. But I have no knowledge about how to have a really nice bath. The most I'd be able to manage would be some hot water and kids style bubble bath. There's just so many things to confuse a first time user; oils, salts, bubbly things, flowers, I could go on.

What would you guys do in this situation to get a good mood going? What about things like candles and smells? It's all too much!

2. dartzorichalcos macrumors 65816

dartzorichalcos

Get something nice to drink in a wine glass and make sure the water is warm.

3. Salasm macrumors regular

Salasm

does it make quacking sounds? i suggest a toy submarine.

4. MultiM macrumors 6502

MultiM

5. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

I think the OP means how to get the mood going in general...not just him in the mood! :p

6. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I suggest lots of candles, little light, and some bath salts and fragrances to make it more enjoyable. Make sure you have some soothing music. Also make sure you remember to put down a towel on the ground before you get in because when you get out and you have all those bubbles stuck to you they all fall off your body and get on the floor and theres a chance you just might so happen to slip and thats not romantic at all, and just ruins the mood. Take it from the master. :D

Hope that helps.