Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
Hi,
I want to listen to some of the new songs from The Eagles on the Wal Mart site before I buy them. Can't seem to get their music site to work. I've tried Safari and Firefox. I have OSX 10.5 (Leopard).
Thanks.
Frank

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2007
They don't appear to support OS X, Win 98, ME or NT, with their proprietary plug-in.

Why would you patronize Wal-Mart in the first place? They promote low prices by stiffing employees out of wages and communities out of tax revenues (both theirs and that of the local competition they destroy). Sorry if that seems a tangential question, but this being a message board I feel it's as valid a place as any to use this opportunity to point out that while Wal-Mart will not go out of their way to see to your needs, you could just as easily get the music without going out of your way to patronize the Enron of the retail world.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
>>They don't appear to support OS X, Win 98, ME or NT, with their proprietary plug-in.<<

Naw. Found out I'd have to download the music to a PC and then get it to my Mac.

>>Why would you patronize Wal-Mart in the first place?<<

It's the only place I can get Long Road Out of Eden by The Eagles.

Frank

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2007
>>Why would you patronize Wal-Mart in the first place?<<

It's the only place I can get Long Road Out of Eden by The Eagles.

If the Eagles really only released it via WalMart, I simply wouldn't buy it.

But hey, that's just me. Wal Mart isn't getting a dime of my money.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.