iPhone How to hide wifi bars with Springtomize?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TheSacredSoul, Feb 17, 2013.

1. TheSacredSoul macrumors 6502a

I got it to hide my signal bars properly but cant hide my wifi bars? On 6.1 with ip5.

2. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

3. ominx macrumors 6502

This isn't an option. I am too looking to hide wifi bars but all I see in Springtomize is "Data Network" which hides 3G, 4G, LTE, etc. and "Signal Strength" which hides cellular bars. Is there another way?

4. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

You know what, this used to work on iOS 5. Perhaps springtimize needs an update to fix this.

5. ominx macrumors 6502

Yea that would be great if it was updated. I probably can use a transparent png but that would leave the padding there and I'm trying to free up some space on the status bar. With WiCarrier, I know I'm connected to a WiFi network and really don't need to see the strength.

6. ominx macrumors 6502

Looked into this some more and it seems like Winterboard may be the only realistic option now because Apple moved these files into Shared@2x.artwork. Booo. I like to manually theme so I may have to check out iOS Artwork Extractor by Dave Peck and see what I can come up with.