How to import pic from iPhone to a computer?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scope1230, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Scope1230 macrumors member

2. iLucas macrumors 6502

You can e-mail it to yourself, then save the picture from your mail account on your computer.

3. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

PC or mac?

you can use iTunes to do this. Go to itunes, click your device, go to photo's tab, click sync photos. Your iPhone will now start syncing your photos with the computer.

If you're on a mac, you can import them into iPhoto. (mine does this automatically when i plug in).

4. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I personally use an app called WiFi Photo. Only thing is that both your computer and iPhone must be connected to the same WiFi network. And then just use the web browser on your computer to connect to the address displayed on the screen by the app and you can download all the photos and videos on your iPhone.

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

6. Scope1230 thread starter macrumors member

I use Pc... And when I clicked sync photos... I can't find the photos in my pictures...

7. Vizin, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  8. jthomp macrumors regular

Using a PC, you have to have the picutres on your PC and tell iTunes what folders/pictures to sync. It doesn't work as easily as it does on a Mac. I just create a folder for all the pics I want on the desktop, select that folder in the pictures tab, and sync. Then they are on my phone. But I'll warn you, if you ever move/modify that folder, itunes will lose the path and you'll have to tell it where the folder is.

9. Alexjones macrumors 6502

Plug in your iphone to your PC via USB port, Go to My computer and Click on Iphone icon listed in your drives.... Your pictures should be there. Cut or copy the pics and paste them to a folder.