I've had this problem where it gave me the following error when trying o move the apps folder to the media folder: Code: Command 'mv /Applications /private/var/Applications' failed with return code 1 and error message mv: /bin/: Permission denied mv: /bin/: terminated with 1 (non-zero) status: Cross-device linked Without doing it, everytime you try to install a app in installer and it crashes, the reason is you're running out of room. Now if you're wondering how to do this to fix it, it'll be pretty easy (hopefully). Programs you need But you can probably do it differently... This is just how I did it... Putty WinSCP Step 1 First, you might not need to do this but I did it anyway. Go on to step 2 and try it to see if it'll work anyway. Restore back to 1.1.1 then jailbreak with jailbreakme.com. (Download this and follow instructions to downgrade) Then download oktoprep then update to 1.1.2. Then jailbreak it. When you jailbreak it, DO NOT INSTALL SSH. Then once you're in jailbroken 1.1.2 install BSD Subsystem, then use the 1.1.3 Jailbreak Dev Team app to jailbreak to 1.1.3. This will take a while. Once it finishes and restarts, go into installer and download OpenSSH. Step 2 I used putty for this... Enter the following commands... NOTE: After the second command it'll appear to freeze, just wait for it while it moves your apps. Code: cd / cp -rp Applications private/var rm -rf Applications ln -f private/var/Applications reboot Once it starts up, and you don't see any icons, thats ok because thats what happened to mine too. If it worked right then and there for you then you're done. Step 3 If you're stuck with no icons, I used WinSCP and went to the root folder then went to the Terminal and typed in: Code: ln -s /private/var/Applications Applications then reboot. Then wala, you're done.... This is how I did it, if it doesn't work for you don't hold me responsible... If you SSH into your iPod and notice that the /Applications folder is gone and located at /private/var/Applications, all you have to do is create the link in the root folder... Hope this helps people that have had the same error as I did.