How to install an iphone web app on the website

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Nicolas4ever, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

I don't know if it's the correct place,if no then transfer it.I need help!I just made an iphone web app and i want to put it in my website so i can use it in my iphone.How to do it.When i put the html code to my website it just doesn't work.Well how can i install it ?

2. iDisk macrumors 6502a

iDisk

These are a lot of tips to make your website an iPhone app so users can save it on their Home screens and access to your site faster. If you are on a Mac, the IDE Dashcode that ships with the apple developer tools has all the required templates for doing this sort of thing really easily.

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but a "mobile" web app will appear on a mobile device when accessed by said device.

If I'm on a web browser, I'm directed to the full browser version. Your code should be optimized for such.

iUI is a framework consisting of a JavaScript library, CSS, and images for developing advanced mobile webapps for iPhone and comparable/compatible devices.

Apple Safari Dev Center

A site that may help you now or in the future.

Apple's iPhone web application submission

3. Nicolas4ever thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

thanks im gonna try to look at them