How to Install non-cracked(purchased from itunes) apps to jailbroken iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by narendrasv, Aug 1, 2009.

1. narendrasv macrumors newbie

Today i have jailbroken my 2 weeks old iPod Touch 2G, i now have Cydia and WinterBoard installed in it. But before the jailbroke i have nearly 70-90 apps in it which i have purchased and downloaded in the iTune but now i badly need those apps in my jailbroken ipod. I have seen that OpenSSH will work, so i connected and transferred those downloaded apps(not cracked) to the root dir but it is not showing(i know they have to be sync'ed). Is there any other way to transfer all my old apps to the ipod? Any clue will be much appreciated. :apple:

2. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

Plug it into iTunes and sync? I don't understand why you're making it complicated :)

3. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

Yeah the method for syncing and downloading apps from the app store is completely the same as before.

4. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

load iTunes --> plug iPod in --> click on your iPod in the left hand side just above playlists --> click the applications tab --> make sure it's set to sync all applications

5. aranha007 macrumors newbie

does it the same in iphone?

Ok, i already unlocked and jailbroken my iphone 3G whit 3.0 i didn't buy or get any apps from itunes, can i buy one and sync my iphone whitout problems?

6. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    No one is stopping you. All normal iPhone functions will continue as normal.