How to iphone 5 from mophie juice pack?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wannabelean, May 12, 2013.

1. wannabelean macrumors 6502

Cant figure out how to pull this one out...Dont know if its stuck or what but I cant figure out how to remove it!

2. TC25 macrumors 68020

You pull it out. What else would you do?

Do you have a screen protector or a skin on your phone?

3. HiddenPuppy macrumors 6502

HiddenPuppy

Are you talking about pulling the case apart or taking the phone out once the case is apart? In the first situation you pull on the bottom of the case and then to remove the iPhone you just pull it out. Really simple

4. wannabelean thread starter macrumors 6502

It had to pull it out with a lot of force and I feared it might break! Luckily it didn't. Thanks all

5. TC25 macrumors 68020

I look forward to your thread asking how to put your phone back into the Mophie.

6. wannabelean thread starter macrumors 6502

I ended it returning. The audio connector is too deep inside and I dont want to use another extension cable for that.

Yes, sliding it in is not possible. You have to push one side into the grooves and force the other side in. Look on youtube for videos.

7. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

Must have been a bad batch because I have a mophie for my ip5...and while it fits snuggly I certainly have never had to "force" anything.

The audio connector part, unfortunately, is true enough: that's why they do include that extension cable. I also opt not to use it, however, but I also don't leave my mophie on full time: I only put it on for days when I specifically know I'll be away from a charger for more than 8 hours at a clip. Generally, during the day, I'm able to drop by my desk for a recharge at some point in there.