How to keep my new iPhone scratch free and natural?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mdv2, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Mdv2 macrumors regular

So I bought my first iPhone ever yesterday and I am already loving it. One of the reasons for buying it, is the appealing design. For that reason, I cannot really understand how people put these hideous covers around them.

I guess that's a matter of personal taste, but what is the best way to keep my iPhone protected from scratches while I can still enjoy looking at the beautiful backside of my space gray phone?

2. *~Kim~* macrumors 6502

A clear rear case, since film covers tend to come off easily. Also use a screen protector on the front and keep a stock of them, as they will need replacing every now and again.

3. Partridge macrumors 6502

Get a locking glass wall cabinet and a candybar phone. Put your sim in the dumb phone and lock your iPhone in the cabinet.

Seriously though, you should probably just get a slip case for it. Most damage occurs in your pocket or bag. That way it's protected unless you physically drop it.

4. ohbrilliance macrumors 6502a

ohbrilliance

I think it's pretty hard keeping an anodised aluminium phone in pristine condition without a cover. A couple of things to avoid: keeping the phone alongside coins or keys. Dropping the phone fr any height onto anything hard.

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

How to keep my new iPhone scratch free and natural?

I highly recommend tech armor'a screen protectors as they have an unlimited replacement warranty. I have about 4 packs of 3 extra screen protector from tech armor for free. Costs 7$ for a 3 pack to start with. Can only buy on amazon.
    Tech Armor iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging
    http://amzn.com/B008THTTUI