How to load kodi on Ipad 2017 Help

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Anyway i am getting the new ipad 2017 model so i would guess it will come with the newest ios on it. Since it will not most likely be jailbroken how can i side load kodi tvmc on it? I have searcxhed the net but most lead to a dead end thanks.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Anyway i am getting the new ipad 2017 model so i would guess it will come with the newest ios on it. Since it will not most likely be jailbroken how can i side load kodi tvmc on it? I have searcxhed the net but most lead to a dead end thanks.
Because you can't.

ShawnTXDFW

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2015
Dallas/Ft Worth
I have read on here before about how to side load Kodi so i know it can be done just not know how
You can't sideload KODI that I'm aware of. If your jailbroken you can get it from the repository. I have it on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch but again it's because it's jailbroken.

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
That's interesting and it's actually the same thing as installing Yalu for our precious jailbreak.
I am only asking myself, what happens when that certificate expires after 7 days and you need to reboot the device.....start all over again, as the procedure for re-jailbreak?

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Yeah i got the free 7 day thing. Such BS that you have to re do it every 7 dys when on Android you can download it right off the market.

Tzuten

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Yeah i got the free 7 day thing. Such BS that you have to re do it every 7 dys when on Android you can download it right off the market.
Well, of course. Apple has much tougher restrictions than Google Play. One of the reasons that I am slowly transitioning from iOS to Android (other than the fact I'm seeing little in terms of innovation with iOS vs Android).

rdcrds

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Well i have 2 Ipad's i just bought at a good deal the 2017's but of course they have 10.3 so no JB. I missed the days of a good JB wish we could get just 1 good one like the old times.