How to Locate Developers of Leopard Apps?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Tomlija, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Tomlija macrumors newbie

Hey guys,
    As you have might noticed, I have already posted a thread concerning my issues with iSync and Address book in Leopard 10.5.8.

For those who might be interested, I strongly recommend reading this thread I posted a couple of days ago and this thread addresses the issue I am having:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=844792

Therefore, I decided to go the root of the problem and contact the developers of those applications in person. Therefore, my question is:

PLEASE, does anybody have any idea where on the Internet Leopard native applications developers (iSync or Address Book for example) gather. Maybe some forum or something? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance.

Warmest Regards,
    Matt:)

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

They are developed by Apple (well OK, if you are picky by Apple Employees). All of the developers are bound by strict NDA contracts: they cannot and will not talk to you about them directly.

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

I'm thinking that perhaps those developers are bound by an NDA as the work for Apple. People on these forums who become Apple employees usually abandon this forum altogether because they might say something they shouldn't.

4. Tomlija thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi! Thank you for your feedback!

I completely understand what you said, but I do not need anything that is confidential or something, I am only looking for help, and Apple was the first to make software (aka Address Book) that does not have the same files within the 'user/library/application support/address book' folder. Even some users of 10.5.8 have certain files within that folder, and others, who are using exactly the same 10.5.8 version don't. That is my concern.

Thank you again, everybody!

Hi! Thank you for your feedback!

I completely understand what you said, but I do not need anything that is confidential or something, I am only looking for help, and Apple was the first to make software (aka Address Book) that does not have the same files within the 'user/library/application support/address book' folder. Even some users of 10.5.8 have certain files within that folder, and others, who are using exactly the same 10.5.8 version don't. That is my concern.

Thank you again, everybody!