Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KTM530

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2015
Norway
Hi! I have a pretty big problem.. I have an iPhone 6 jailbroken with Cydia. I downloaded keepsafe and hid pics and videos there, I can retrieve photos BUT NOT videos! God dddm it. They are extremly important and meanful to me! And I'm shipping this iPhone away tomorrow. Is there any gladful souls praised by god out there who could helped me maybe? I have tried to search in iExplorer, but I couldn't find anything. It has to be somewhere on this device when I can watch the video in the app itself?

Thank you SO much in advance. Sorry for my bad english
Best regard Dmitrij

jeevestobs

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2008
Maybe you could try searching for large files in iExplorer, not just videos - I don't know what search criteria you are using. If the videos are on the phone, you'll find them.

Last edited:

KTM530

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2015
Norway
Maybe you could try searching for large files in iExplorer, not just videos - I don't know what search criteria you are using. If the videos are on the phone, you'll find them.
Okay. I went to the keepsafe folder, library, and then caches, u think I will have any luck there? I found 8 files there called LFJSJ8-skks8-djsalp8-10oqoe
Or slmething but I dont know. Could that be the videofiles?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 141
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.