how to make a youtube music video???

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Hadi, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Hadi macrumors member

Very simple. I just want to be able to upload a photo to a song and upload it to youtube. i want people to listen to the song and have the album art cover.

for mac.

thank you.

btw* i tried I movie and it didn't work because it sets a photo limit to under a 60 seconds. and i can't extend the duration of it.

2. Hadi thread starter macrumors member

3. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

Do it with iPhoto. Make a one picture slideshow and choose the music. Export it to mpeg4 and send to YouTube.

What kind of music is it? :p

4. taytho macrumors 6502

if you are more comfortable with iMovie then you could also just put the same photo in a few times for 55 seconds at a time or something. pretty simple fix if you want to go that route.

5. PeaceB64 macrumors newbie

Having other issues...

Hey, I figured out how to do this with imovie and iphoto and everything... however the picture I want in the video is way too big and I can't make it any smaller. I've tried resizing the picture in a different program, but it just blows it up even more in imovie... What do I do??

6. Fa7mac macrumors regular

Fa7mac

Select the "Fit" option on the iMovie canvas to make the picture to fit in the screen ( if it is a landascape image it will fit just fine but if it is a portrait one, it will leave black margins on the side), in that way i rcommend the "Crop" option but your image will move from the begging crop point to the end of it.
    Images in iMovie is recomended to be used in landscape mode

7. FCBarca macrumors member

FCBarca