How to make advanced slideshows on a mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mbcollins93, Aug 22, 2008.

1. mbcollins93 macrumors member

mbcollins93

Hi, I have been looking around the apple world for some kind of software to make advanced slideshows and i cant find anything accept imovie and iphoto. Let me give you an example of what i want the software to be able to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ydhJvHj7o . Note I did not make that. I currently use magix music maker and it is great. you can take your photos and spin them twist them invert them and even change thier colors. And you do this all to the beat of the music. when you get done it is like the pics are dancing. So you say well why dont you just use MMMaker then. Well they dont make it for mac os x. so that is were my problem lies. Like i have said i have looked at imovie and iphoto and i am pretty sure they are not what i want, but i am thinking maybe something like logic or final cut might work. please help me.
    Cheers.

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

That video is NOT a slide show. That is an art/music video.

A SLIDESHOW app on OSX is Keynote, but it's for slideshow, not to make people get seasick.

You can run Windows on intel Macs.

3. mbcollins93 thread starter macrumors member

mbcollins93

I was just trying to prove a point

My point was to show that i didnt want some boring software like imovie or iphoto. Anyone can make a slideshow but only a few people can make people think they are watching a movie. slideshows are boring. But they dont have to be that way. they can be spiced up. anyways i think i have found my software.
    fotomagico. i think this is what i have been looking for.