How to make an intro in iMovie?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by hunterheath33, Aug 25, 2012.

1. hunterheath33 macrumors regular

How do I make an intro in iMovie that moves like and iPad coming together

2. simsaladimbamba

Do you have an example, like a video you have seen on none of those video sharing sits, as I am not completely understanding, what you meant with "moves like and iPad coming together"?

3. hunterheath33 thread starter macrumors regular

Check out Tysiphonehelp. He has an iPhone coming together for an intro. How do I make something like that

4. simsaladimbamba

You mean like in this video, at the 00m09s mark?

[​IMG]

If so, then that is nothing iMovie can do. You need a 3D application like Blender or Cinema 4D for that.

If not, please provide link or screenshot of what you actually mean, as I am not looking through 537 videos for that. Sorry, but if you want help, you should provide as much information as you can gather instead of letting the ones that can help you gather it, and therefore have to search for it.

5. hunterheath33 thread starter macrumors regular

6. simsaladimbamba

Then you have to learn 3 D modeling and learn how to use the 3 D application of your choice.

Maybe have a look at Advanced Search or MRoogle to find similar threads while you wait for more answers about 3 D applications:
    [​IMG]