How to make ios 7 less white

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by radiologyman, Mar 7, 2014.

1. radiologyman, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014

radiologyman macrumors 6502

I was very disappointed with default torch mode on my iPhone 5s, it made colors very warm and backgtound too bright. I thought it inherent to ios 7.

After jailbreak I used Color profiles tweak to adjust display and also get rid of yellow tint. Bold settings in profiles made everything razor sharp. Nightmode tweak helped further.

Now I love ios 7. Colors are spot on, whites are clean and blacks are inky as they should be. Display is pleasure to look at, wish I did it earlier :)

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Sorry I don't share the same enthusiasm with you. Both NightMode and Eclipse do a half-ass job of making the OS darker and it cheapens the appearance of iOS because it is not consistent.

3. radiologyman thread starter macrumors 6502

They are both still early in development. Anyways, Color profiles allow you to calibrate screen

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

5. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I purchased this tweak on launch, and would have agreed with you. Since then though the developer has made some modifications and improvements so as to make it worthy of your second look.

I am selective in what I toggle for this effect, leaving many apps alone. Doing so brings a fresh appearance that is heads and shoulders better than it was just a few weeks ago upon its introduction.