How to make logo?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lwood1, Aug 17, 2008.

1. lwood1 macrumors 6502

I've seen people make  logos on their iPhone. Are they jailbroken or is there a way to do it?

2. SkippyThorson macrumors 65816

SkippyThorson

By Apple logos, I assume you mean on the home screen as one of the icons? It is simply the Apple website added to the home screen as a webclip - by hitting the + on the bottom of the screen while on Apple and adding it. The webclip image will change to the Apple logo when entering the text.

3. lwood1 thread starter macrumors 6502

That's good to know. But I just meant the  logo. Command shift K. Can you do it on the iPhone? In text.

4. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

No, I don't believe that is possible.

5. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

I asked this awhile ago. I don't think anyone responded, so I assume no. Pretty lame if you ask me. They should add it to the extra keyboard...or make it so you can choose it as an option when you press and hold the A key.

6. irmscher macrumors newbie

enable japanesee keyboard as second keyboard, and when you wanna insert the  symbol press the globe icon next to space bar on the keyboard to enable japaneese keyboard and type appuru which will bring up a selection of symbols, and one is , after that you just press globe again to return to the english keyboard
    regards

7. lwood1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Awesome!! Thanks!

8. nickXedge macrumors 6502

nickXedge

This is great to know, especially as a subscriber on this site and constantly posting from an iPhone. I thought once I found the :apple: by holding down one of the symbols like the @ sign because some of those you can hold down and get more choices but I couldn't find it again. ::sigh:: Must've been a dream, either that or I'm a total liar. :p

9. irmscher macrumors newbie

Re:  logo

Find that after initially typing appuru for first time all that's needed in future is a single "a" before  appears for selection
    HTH