How to make music louder?/itunes friend

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jrok18, Sep 20, 2008.

1. jrok18 macrumors regular

On itunes i wen to get info on a song then i went to options where i see volume adjustment . I have it on none but it u can slide it to +100% or -100%. if i slide it to +100 does that make the music louder? Also i just downloaded itunes friend where it automatically adds the lyrics to your songs but when i opened itunes i didn't see any lyrics yet. So does it add to the songs u already have or the new ones i get since i just downloaded itunes friend?

Update: OK i know how to use itunes friend but i got one question . What happens when u aready had lyrics for a song? Will have 2 lyrics now for that song?

2. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

I think it either replaces the old ones or doesn't do anything, based on how you configure the settings.

3. California King macrumors 65816

Yes it makes it considerably louder. I have it set like that on all my songs.

4. jrok18 thread starter macrumors regular

How can i do it to all 500 of my songs without doing it one at a time?

5. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

Select your songs with CMD-A, then press CMD-I, select the tab on the right, here you go …

Hope this helps, although I guess you're missing the point of that feature if you're applying it to all of your songs. :confused: