How to make my mp3 to be as one album after sync ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cudo, Jul 25, 2008.

1. cudo macrumors regular

hi,

got a problem. i put different mp3 inot one folder but after syncing them to my iphone they appear to be synced as many albums rather than one. i would like to have them all in one album. i tried selecting them and checking them as compilation but it did not work. tried renaming them no luck here too. i guess they needs to be tagged correctly as they are from different albums. but i got no clue as how to correct the tags so they fall into one album once synced.

i would need to tag them again, can someone recommand a soft to do it or shell i do it manually if so than how to do it ?

i will be realy gratefull.

im using latest itunes and ip 2.0 under Win XP/PC :D

2. Otsugua macrumors newbie

i suggest opening itunes, selecting every song in this album. Click on Get Info, and it will ask you if you want to change an entire albums information, say yes and just have everything with the same album name.

id also suggest throwing some album art on there also.

3. cudo thread starter macrumors regular

for some reasons it does not work for me. i tired all the above and no luck. how can tag them "freshly" ?

plz it gest on my nerves:mad:

4. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

If you're trying to get the songs to play one after another, you might have better luck using a playlist. It'd be a lot simpler, imo. You just create a playlist in iTunes. After you hook up your phone, make sure to check that playlist for synchronization.
    I've been using the playlist for individual artists. This way, if I want to hear the entire catalog of R.E.M., Spoon, Radiohead, Tori Amos, or Chainsaw Kittens, it's very easy.

Esther