How to move App from device to device

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by goldenlife, Feb 24, 2011.

1. goldenlife macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I want to create my application that will act like sms.. means if I send my app to one user , then he access my app and can forward it to other user. and so on. some functionalities will be there in App , user will access that and pass it..I have to search any user is available who is using this app thrugh MAP API
    and I have to maintain this record too, so I am just stuck how to start and what are the options to start with.
    which example should I refer of Apple App.

please help.

2. JohnBossu macrumors member

so basically it is...... another kind of piracy?

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I don't think so, but I don't think what the OP is talking about is an option with distributing through the App store; you'd just have to make everyone a tester for the app, which seems impratical.

4. patp Guest

doesn't the sdk come with a set of rules an dhow to apply them? I'm sure the answer is in there.

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

NO.

If you are capable of creating such app you would know the answer is no.

There's a limit, and has to be renewed every year. Also I think he wants to create malware.