How to order 1.3 rMB from another coutry

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Nemomagic, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Nemomagic macrumors newbie

Need your advice please.
    I want to order 1.3 rMB to Apple store in Paris and my friend will pick it up there in a two monthes approximately.

How I should do it?
    And for how long it may stores there if it will arrive to early?

Thanks in advance for your help !

2. tbirdparis macrumors 6502

I don't know if you can order a CTO Mac and have it wait for you at an Apple Store in Europe. I've seen that this option seems to be available in the U.S. but I've not seen it here. I considered doing that when I ordered mine (in Paris), but when I went through the online ordering process I was never given an option to have it sent to an Apple Store for pick up. UPS does however let you choose from a list of approved "pick up" centres, which are basically shops and I think sometimes post offices (but I could be wrong) located nearby the address you order from. I guess this is for people who might not be home to receive the delivery and for whom having it delivered to work is not a convenient option. But I have no idea how long these places will actually hold on to it for you. This information is available on the French Apple Store site so you can check there to see if it has more information.