How to order iPhone X Apple Leather cases?

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
I understand that the camera design is ever so slightly different on the XS than the X. Therefore, the XS case fits the X, but with a slight gap.

Given that - why didn't Apple keep the X cases on their website at least until all inventory is gone? The X is only 1 year old.

Questions:
1. Does anyone know where to order the old Apple Leather cases for iPhone X online?
2. I'm assuming local stores might have leftover stock.
(bonus questions) 3. Anyone have a picture of an iPhone X in one of the newer XS leather cases?

mikemj23

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
I have an Apple Blue leather case and an Apple Black folio case I used for my X that I no longer need since I got the XS Max. Happy to send them to you at no cost if you want.

Reactions: Fireproof!

Fireproof!

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 1, 2008
Frisco, TX
I have an Apple Blue leather case and an Apple Black folio case I used for my X that I no longer need since I got the XS Max. Happy to send them to you at no cost if you want.
Hey there! Thanks for the offer. If the blue leather case is the dark blue - I'm interested. I currently have the bright blue (I think it was called Electric) and am looking for a couple different colors.

If you have the darker one - send me a private message and we'll sort out the details. Thank you!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.