How to Purchase iPhone 6S Plus from Apple Using Two Year Upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleBoyFreak, Oct 1, 2015.

1. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Good Evening Everyone,

I am currently struggling to buy an iPhone 6S Plus from Apple using my two year upgrade option. I, along with many other family members, are available for a two year upgrade, but every time I check the eligibility on Apple's website, it says we can only buy a new phone through the next plan or full price. Does anyone know how to purchase an iPhone using their two year upgrade or is that impossible? Thank you for your time!

- Justin

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Unfortunately, Apple.com or Apple Store no longer offers 2 year upgrades for the carriers, with the exception of Sprint. Both Verizon and AT&T no longer offers them through Apple.

Not sure what carrier you are currently on. You may need to check with the carrier store as they may offer the 2 year commitment through their store or their website, but not through Apple.

3. DoofenshmirtzEI macrumors 6502a

DoofenshmirtzEI

The OP mentions Next, which is an AT&T program. The upshot is that AT&T requires that you do upgrades on two year contracts through them. They don't allow Apple to do it anymore.

4. aesc80 macrumors 6502

aesc80

^ This. AT&T is now the only place where you can get a phone on a 2 year contract. All other providers cannot offer it anymore. Then again, the 2 year contract is slowly but surely going the way of the dinosaur.

5. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Some are always late to the party.

Some do not eat and breath iPhones like others.

7. karmatourer, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

The OP has many posts,hence the macroumors 6502. And the name AppleBoyFreak. Yes,the search feature is so challenging (sarcasm) but always taking the easy way out is, well,easier.