how to reinstall backgrounder source

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by leannc, Aug 12, 2010.

1. leannc macrumors newbie

I downloaded background source for something I was trying to do on my iphone and it wasnt working, at least I thought it wasnt. So I uninstalled it and was going to try and install it again well when i uninstalled it, it disappeared and now I cant get a background I was wanting because you have to have this source. So does any one know how I can get this source back? when I go under the Featured and click on background this thing comes up
    Note: Cannot Locate Package

the package backgrounder cannot be found in your current sources. I might recommend installing more sources.
    This issue may alsobe caused by a number of other factores. The most common one is thaqt your package catalog is out of date. To manually refresh, click the Refresh button the the Changes tab. this package may simply no longer exist. It is also possibel you are using a old firmware version : users should attempt to remain reasonablely up to date with Apple's firmware releases.
    Please help if you can. I have the 3gs phone, and I havent been jailbroken for only about 1 month. so I dont know a whole lot about it, but I am trying to learn. Thanks in advance!

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Backgrounder is part of the BigBoss repo. I think it is down at this time. But should be backup with a few hours.

3. leannc thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Intell I will try in a couple of hours to see if this fixes it! I hope!;)

Well I didnt wait a couple of hours, I went ahead and tried it just to see if it was down and it wasnt!!!!!!! I cant thank you enough, so glad some one knows what they are doing with these phones! And doesnt care to share their knowledge! Thanks A Bunch!!!!! :D