I've used iTunesConnect "Version Release Control" to have control over when/if to release a new version of my App. It now turns out that I don't have the 'if' option... Problem is that a serious bug was discovered by a beta tester after the update was approved by Apple. I clearly don't want to release it myself knowing it has this bug... But Apple simply requires me to release it. There seems no way to remove or otherwise skip this release: "If you decide that you do not want to ever release a Pending Developer Release version, you will need to click the Release This Version button anyway, in order to create a new version of your app. You are not permitted to skip over an entire version." So now what? Am I supposed to release it, remove the complete app from sale and submit a new binary???