How to remove Adobe Creative Cloud app from mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by shankar2, Apr 21, 2019.

1. shankar2 macrumors 6502a

Hi so I made the mistake of installing Adobe Creative Cloud for some temp. work and now whenever I try "uninstall Adobe creative cloud" it keeps complaining that some CC apps are still there and it won't un-install.

I tried some google search and quit some Adobe processes as per their advice but things are not working.

Is there any clean way to remove this app? Very disappointed by Adobe for creative such retentive apps.

2. shankar2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've never seen an app install to so many places around my mac than Adobe CC! It's just ridiculous!
    --- Post Merged, Apr 21, 2019 ---
    It keeps saying some app is still there and it won't uninstall (CC Uninstall).. I'm at my wit's end which app coz CC app doesn't indicate any app that's installed on my mac...

3. shankar2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. uneeko1ne macrumors member

uneeko1ne

ive sent you a DM with a link, dunno if I was allowed the link in this post, tell me if you've tried this method

5. webbga macrumors member

webbga

In my applications folder, under Adobe Creative Cloud, I have an app called "Uninstall Creative Cloud" which came with my download. I have never had to use it, but you might check and see if you have the same. I have no idea if you have already tried this, but I thought I would throw it out just in case. Good Luck