Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shankar2

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Hi so I made the mistake of installing Adobe Creative Cloud for some temp. work and now whenever I try "uninstall Adobe creative cloud" it keeps complaining that some CC apps are still there and it won't un-install.

I tried some google search and quit some Adobe processes as per their advice but things are not working.

Is there any clean way to remove this app? Very disappointed by Adobe for creative such retentive apps.

shankar2

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
I've never seen an app install to so many places around my mac than Adobe CC! It's just ridiculous!
[doublepost=1555863789][/doublepost]

It keeps saying some app is still there and it won't uninstall (CC Uninstall).. I'm at my wit's end which app coz CC app doesn't indicate any app that's installed on my mac...

uneeko1ne

Suspended
Dec 16, 2017
Reno,Nv
Hi so I made the mistake of installing Adobe Creative Cloud for some temp. work and now whenever I try "uninstall Adobe creative cloud" it keeps complaining that some CC apps are still there and it won't un-install.

I tried some google search and quit some Adobe processes as per their advice but things are not working.

Is there any clean way to remove this app? Very disappointed by Adobe for creative such retentive apps.
ive sent you a DM with a link, dunno if I was allowed the link in this post, tell me if you've tried this method

webbga

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio

In my applications folder, under Adobe Creative Cloud, I have an app called "Uninstall Creative Cloud" which came with my download. I have never had to use it, but you might check and see if you have the same. I have no idea if you have already tried this, but I thought I would throw it out just in case. Good Luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.