Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h4mza

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
I dwonloaded cracked infinifolders and SSH into my iPhone and placed it, but it didn't work well, now i can't find the file, i have SSH into my iPhone but it's not there and my iPhone is messed up.

I have added some games into a folder and when i go on that folder, the screen comes blank. What shall i do?

db67fm

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Try iFile app to view files on on your phone.

If the same problem occurs when you try to view those files you may need to restore.

strodda

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2010
just a little fyi, everyone on this forum seems to pre-bunch their panties before they sit down at the computer, so you will hear a lot of nagging about the mention of cracked apps... amongst many other things.

everyone here is an elementary school yard duty.

FamiliaPhoto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
Chicago, IL
just a little fyi, everyone on this forum seems to pre-bunch their panties before they sit down at the computer, so you will hear a lot of nagging about the mention of cracked apps... amongst many other things.

everyone here is an elementary school yard duty.

No bunching of anything. Forum rules do not permit the discussion of pirated software, jailbreak software or otherwise. The forum does not support stealing, it is very simple really.

By answering questions and the like for cracked apps it is tacitly condoning pirating software. Again, MacRumors does not condone or support this and as such these discussions are not supported or endorsed.

As many of the contributors to this forum are developers, which I am not, I understand the point. I would not want someone using my product at no charge, it is theft plain and simple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.